I like to listen to my voice. I don't know why, I think because I have a lisp that I can only hear when I listen to my recorded voice.

I have a photosession with a client who happens to be a friend as well and I must have listened to the message 3 times before I just had to hang up. Trying to catch that lisp.

I have always been one that has to be different from everyone else,; I have a different name, I've been to different countries, I've done different things, different hair, and the most unique thing is my lisp. It isn't a front lisp, the kind if I am really enthused could shower you with spit and lunch, it is a side lisp. Oh, and I'm dyslexic. Oh, and I have a stutter when I get really excited.... wow I'm sharing a lot.

So excited about Sunday! Will hopefully post ASAP I got some lenses to try out and still learning to use them. Plus my friend and I are garage sailing tomorrow to find some things to use for props. She's going to model for me for another session, but she's a night owl, so it may be me on my own :)

Have a great weekend!

Comments are closed.