Have I been a busy photographer!
I love that when I say I'm going to do something, and it happens to be free - people want it! :) Of course! Don't wait though, August is right around the corner and I am getting booked up, plus I will be out of town for my BFF (I love that) wedding, no I'm not photographing it - I've got a pretty important job, keep her stress level to a minimum.

Anyhoodle.
I've got TONS and TONS of pictures to post, just haven't had time to do it. Plus my honey and I are wrapping are heads around combining our services and creating one company. I think I will keep my name though and just fall under the umbrella. So much going on! OH! And! I'm getting a new website, I thought all I wanted was a blog, but since my honey is oh so talented, I thought I would use his skills and get cozy on the web.

Well, I can here our lab chewing on something, so better get to it!

Here's an image for the road and then off to bed!
It's my cousin's daughter, she turned 3 on July the 5th! These, of course are the cutest photos!!! She is such a girl, so far off from myself or my daughter - but so funny and SUCH a delight!
Genevieve's 3rd Birthday Party

Comments are closed.