I have always wanted a big studio with lots of lighting filled with bright white and soft colors to photograph kids just being kids. Things that don't help this constant daydreaming are cute magazines like SMALL.
They don't make it easy to not wanna run out there and stalk moms carrying toddlers with my camera! A lot of the things that are advertised in this magazine are made/designed in European countries so the styles are so fresh and new.

Sometimes this magazine makes me want another baby so that I can dress her in all these beautiful clothes.

This magazine is online and it is free. They really do have such cute things.

Oh then there is this! I love the work by Erin Tyner, she creates such amazing images. She is featured in this issue as well and I am so excited to see her work! Here is a sampling.


I'm preparing for my next newsletter and so excited to be working on it. This magazine has given me such inspiration for the Spring Edition of my newsletter! I have so many exciting things to share and can't wait to send it out.

Now I'm off to drink my dbl chai tea. My husband bought a different brand of chai, Tzao. It isn't as strong as Celestial Seasonings Chai, but it is organic. So I guess it will do for now. Things have been changing around the Cowland household for a couple of months. Some of it brought on by medical reasons some of it because we needed change {we = i} and I'm happy to soak it all in.
Take care!

I leave you with this... so cute...

Comments are closed.