Tight = fresh = awesome = cool = sweet = fab.

What I did today and what I have seen can be described as every word above.

First, I met with Robin from S.C.O.R.E. today. He was fantastic, British, and so honest with me! I loved having a refreshing conversation about all the ways to run my business and how I can grow and am looking forward to learning more from him in the future!

And then I find this from Fine Little Day...

...

I have the weekend off and so it is time to get to crackin on moving the house 'round a bit. I and my assistant are going to be sharing an office with my husband so I can take back my dining room, and then I will be finishing up painting some furniture I got for the house and then I will be cleaning out the garage and maybe working a little on my lawn - depending on the heat.

I'm really excited because I haven't had an opportunity like this in a while to just spend some time working on my house :)

Have a great weekend!!

Comments are closed.