I was perusing my friend Amanda's blog and found this. It is really neat, so I wanted to do it too...

  • I AM … in love.
  • I WANT… to be a size 9 again.
  • I HAVE … a gorgeous husband
  • I KEEP … too much stuff to use some other time.
  • I WISH I COULD … travel more
  • I HATE … judgmental people
  • I FEAR … not living or experiencing everything that life has to offer
  • I HEAR … MGMT
  • I DON’T THINK … I want to eat at buffets anymore
  • I REGRET … not being a better friend and not being treated better
  • I LOVE … my daughter
  • I AM NOT … going to live in this house or city forever
  • I DANCE … like no one is watching
  • I SING … all the time
  • I NEVER … shut up.
  • I RARELY … see myself how others see me
  • I CRY WHEN I WATCH … really well made films
  • I AM NOT ALWAYS … serious, I laugh and joke A LOT
  • I HATE THAT … I'm not skinny
  • I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … why I feel stuck...
  • I NEED … a big hug
  • I SHOULD … get a new hair cut, but I won't.

I invite you to do this too :)

Comments are closed.