I don't remember the last time Friday the 13th happened before Valentine's, but I'm afraid I find it creepy.

I'm not a horror flick-chick, I prefer they to be watched by someone who's truly a fan. But I am superstitious thanks to Stevie Wonder.






Anyhoo, what to do on Valentine's if 1) it comes directly AFTER Friday the 13th? and 2) during a recession where money might be tight?

Well, here are few things that might not creep you out too much and be light on the wallet!

1. Have a Picnic at your favorite park or location of choice

2. Pick a romantic movie, pop open some bubbly, and cuddle under a warm fleece blanket.

3. Volunteer at a Charity Event

4. Sign up and enjoy a cooking class with a make and take restaurant.

5. The night before, prepare breakfast items to eat in bed.

6. Go on a hike and if it isn't too cold, go camping.

Truthfully, just be together with the ones you love!

Take care and Happy Valentine's to you and yours!

Comments are closed.