I love manipulating images. I love it, I can't get enough of it! Ever since I found MS Paint years and years and years... uh... too many years to mention - I have been hooked. I am now up to Adobe Creative Suite 3 and am by no means an expert. I learn something new everyday!

I am inspired by people daily and one of my favorite photographers is Jesh de Rox and he is a master at Experiential and unique imaging of his photographs. While mine are far and away from his, I love working toward a commonality. It is very urban, hip, and commercial; looks like an advertisement or a fashion spread. Love it. Wouldn't that be great, fashion? Have to get my studio first!

So take a look at these fab creations!
The first image is the original picture taken from the pool deck of the Hampton Inn in St. Pete, FL.














The second image has a fresh look and brighter colors! Also the building is darker and stands out in contrast to the now very blue sky.














The final image has been manipulated even more to give it a more surreal atmosphere and contrast. There has been some major changes and since I wanted to give it a more retro look I even put in some textures.














I love photography, it opens so many doors to unexpected wonderment and surprise. Each time I open an image I am amazed at my new creation! Well, I'm off to get more inspiration!

Comments are closed.