Before I gave up television to pursue other activities I used to watch What Not to Wear religiously both American and BBC broadcasts. I loved the show, because it was about bringing out the beauty instead of sheltering it or masking it.

I get a lot of questions, one of them is the infamous "What do you want me to wear?"

The answer?
What ever makes you feel beautiful and comfortable. Sure it can be white and patterns or all black. I'm not going to dictate it to you because these are your memories to be cherished, not mine. Although I love to take pictures, no one likes to be stuffed in a suit they hate or an outfit someone else thought they might look good in.

I'm outta Vegas today. Let me tell you how excited I am! I miss my family dearly! See all you May sessions soon!!!!

-Jus

Comments are closed.