Can I just tell you that I have been DOG SICK since Saturday?
First the hubster was sick, then me, now we are waiting for the kiddo to catch this monsterous cold! And it is raining... oh and I burnt myself with steam... STEAM!! Being sick and not paying attention to which way the kettle is turned is a bad move.

But you know what, I got a lovely surprise today! Something completely unexpected, and it was great!

I have been not-so-anonymously following my cousin Rachel's blog here, http://myfirstheadache.blogspot.com/. She is renovating a lovely Spanish style home {so jealous} and I have been poking around to see how things are going. Our family dynamics are not one of "closeness" but that's ok - because we're mover and shakers and we do what we can. Well, she is so sweet! Because when I got up and noticed that my RSS feed for her had a new post - it was about me!

AWE. {sniff} She is adorable. I could probably talk for days about our childhood at our grandparent's house, her cats, and her cutie-patootie daughter. But let me just say that it was such a sweet thing for her to post about me :)

And YES Rae, I will take pictures of your awesome house when it is through :)

Ciao Bellas!

PS My other cousin, and Rachel's sister Beka is a fantastic wedding planner in Philly. If you are planning a Philly wedding or not and want someone who is stylish, fabulous, and detail oriented take a look at her website/business http://www.innoveevents.com and blog http://innoveevents.blogspot.com

Comments are closed.