{my own version, inspired by here}

Outside my window... the sun is shining through my hibiscus.

I am thinking... about the day my daughter is going to have at soccer camp and how much I am going to miss her in July.

I am thankful for... a father's day weekend that was beautiful and stress free and that on Sunday we were all together happy and enjoying each other's company.

From the kitchen... sausage casserole waiting to be devoured and preparing the menu tonight for the Filet Minot that we got an awesome deal on.

I am wearing... a tank, yoga pants, and flops.

I am creating... a contest for DIY Brides and getting my head around and idea I want to do.

I am going...to organize my magazines today.

I am reading... The Tao of Pooh.

I am hoping... it doesn't get too hot today.

I am hearing ... nothing, and it sounds beautiful.

Around the house... the couch is waiting to go to charity shoppes, the kitchen floor needs to be mopped severely, and all is calm.

One of my favorite things... the way the summer sun wakes me in the morning, casting a soft glow in my bedroom like a warm smile.

A few plans for the rest of the week... to learn to just be, organize the dining room, rearrange the living room, a few photo sessions and various appointments, and lots of snuggles, hugs, and kisses to the girl who's going to be with her grandparents for a month.

What can you say so far about today?

-ciao bellas

Comments are closed.