First off let me say that I met some of the most fantastic brides yesterday, THANK YOU ALL FOR STOPPING BY MY BOOTH! MUAH!!

Now on to the celebrity sitings. First I met Damon Tucci, he is a rockstar photographer. Seriously. Ok Ok he's not a "real" celebrity, but he is in my eyes. I think he heard me gawking about him as he was walking booth to booth taking pictures. He was a huge sponsor yesterday for the event and sponsored a bridal lounge in the reception area of the Sun Ballroom at Gaylord Palms. I got a sneakpeak of it and I was blown away. He came over, after I gawked at him and pointed and squealed a little to my husband - "psst... that's him, that's Damon Tucci!" I said like a school girl. He was so nice and kind, I didn't ask for an autograph but I was totally fumbling all over myself. Swoon.

Second celebrity siting. Jason and Sarah from Concept Photography. I had walked over to see them a few times, but didn't get the opportunity to throw myself at them. I had sent them both a comment a long long long time ago on their blog and got a response back, but my reaction was more yea right, like they would even want to talk to me. Well, Jason totally came over and talked to me. Thank GAWD the lighting was low because I was a complete strawberry, blushing. He and his wife are awesome, so sweet and adorable. Yay!

But, I would like to give a special shoutout to all those brides out there who were so excited to see me and for me to see them! It was amazing. I met with the best women and their fiances. I had the best time. I will post a picture of my booth later, but I went so simple that I was afraid no one would care to speak to me. I was so wrong and so glad about it!

I'm doing my final event of this year, yep even though it is only halfway over, this Saturday at Creative Wedding Designs in Orlando from 5 - 9pm. Come out and check out this place. It is going to be AMAZAZING! I can't wait!!

Ciao Bellas!!

Comments are closed.